Saturday 4 July 2009

Hi all. So I thought I'd share this picture with you all because I haven't published one of myself in a while. Well, there's no point really since I' very rarely in uniform nowadays!

Life at CI Ops (Counter Intelligence Operations), or Special Branch - to use our civilian counterparts title, is an interesting one that has me moving around a lot in the UK. My out of area will be in Afghnistan, probably early next year, for 6 months. Sounds daunting but I am actually looking forward to it because it is such an interesting job.

3 comments:

Anndi said...

So good to get news from you, my friend. I'm glad you find your current duties stimulating. Be well.

Mike Longworth's Place said...

Hi anndi. Great to hear you again and apologies for being so quiet of late. Hope all's well. I'll drop by your blog when I get home for the weekend (having to use my phone to slap my entries online at the mo)

Anndi said...

I wanted to stop by and say hello!